I don’t usually do this but somehow this year is an exception.
And for the first time in 6 years, I’ve decided to come up with four resolutions for 2011, which will be mentioned later.
I was never really a believer of resolutions but I realized we all need goals in our lives otherwise, we won’t really get anywhere. It’s true!
Anyway, this year was really a year of favour for me.
I’ve been blessed so much in so many ways.
1. I graduated. Finally.
2. I went to Sanggau for three months. I never knew I could get so attached to children.
3. I got into the Masters in Managerial Psychology program. Can’t wait to start! (Can’t believe I just said that but really, I am quite excited about doing my Masters. Challenges are healthy.)
4. I bought my first Raybans.
5. I bought a new car. A good one with low mileage. Definitely God’s blessing.
6. My parents lined up for me for nearly 11 hours so that I could get my Blackberry Torch when I was away in Indonesia. So undeserving of such love.
7. My birthday was awesome. I was prayed for by the children and everyone of them asked God to find me a husband so that I could get married quickly. Lol! Plus, I got mangoes on my birthday which I was craving for but decided not to buy.
8. I got a new bag, three pair of shoes/sandals, four and a half rings.
9. I found the button of my blazer on the car porch after losing it for more than 3 months. So random that it can only be God.
10. My relationship lasted 3 months with long distance. In my opinion, we did really well regarding that it was a pretty smooth sail for us. I actually thought we were going to have a difficult time so it was a really good surprise that it worked out really great!
There are many more things to be grateful for because God has blessed me so much this year. Even though, there were the obvious ups and downs but this year (particularly this year), the blessings have overflowed like madness and all I can think of is God’s goodness and faithfulness in my life.
I know God has many things in store for me for 2011. I believe that God will provide me a good job with a good salary. All I need to do is be patient and be devoted to God.
I think I can do that.
So if you haven’t guessed yet? My 2011 resolutions are:
1. To get good recognition and reputation in my future job and company.
2. To do well consistently in my Masters program.
3. To work out, exercise more, and to have healthier eating habits so that I will continue to lose weight.
4. To be really really close to God and to be a better cell leader.
I am sure I will be able to conquer and meet all those goals as long I’m focused and my eyes are only looking at Jesus, books/notes, work and weight. =P
Anyway, I love all of you guys!
May you have a blessed 2011!
If 2010 was a sucky year for you, don’t fret because it’s a freaking new year!
We’re all in this together and we’ll make it through!
Just don’t let go of my hand and I won’t let go of your’s! =)
I love you alllllllllllllllllll!!! I really really do!
Muax and Hugsssssssssssssss!!!